Spank Jenga - Real Life Brothers - Andy & Patrick + Bailey - Revealed!

So here is what happened in Spank Jenga Episode 3 - round by round





Round One! 


Standing naked with my arms pressed against the wall whilst getting the leather flogger for 90 seconds from each other lad…

After the first lad has finished flogging me, I have a choice…..

Accept the second flogging…

Or put one of my mates underwear in my mouth for 10 seconds!



  
So Andy had to carry out this forfeit. This was the first round and as per previous versions of Spank Jenga, the other lads went fairly easy on Andy. However, if you are a fan of frontal images, there are some nice, revealing camera angles in this movie! Andy opted to take the second flogging rather than hold some underwear in his mouth! We do get to see Patrick flogging his bog brother in this round!


Round Two


Do 10 naked press-ups whilst getting the belt on each press up from one lad…….

then have a one minute break….

Followed by another 10 press-ups whilst getting the belt from the other lad!

(if I lose the press-up hold at anytime I have to continue but will also get an extra one minute slippering from Mr X at the end of the Forfeit)!



So this was Patrick's first experience with carrying out a forfeit in Spank Jenga! He took to the challenge well and the his brother Andy and mate Bailey went fairly easy with him on this round, however, he was still left with some red stripes from the belt!


Round Three


A two minute, hard bare bottom hand spanking from one lad that I choose…………..

Followed by having Deep Heat* rubbed into my stinging cheeks……

Followed by a further one minute spanking!





So this was Bailey's turn and his first experience of Deep Heat! He chose Andy to dish out the spanking! Bailey really feels the burn from the Deep Heat and is wriggling all over the place as Andy is spanking him! At the end Bailey rushes to the rest room to try and clean off the Deep Heat! Poor lad!


Round Four

My Forfeit is to hold the cane between the cheeks of my butt and touch my toes 20 times….

If I drop the cane I will receive the remainder in strokes from the cane from Mr X

Andy was back up for this one! I'm delighted to tell you that he did drop the cane and had to receive some strokes from myself. Andy really struggles with the cane and I wasn't even sure if he would get through this one! 

:)

He did though!


Round 5


Receive 12 strokes from the cane from one lad of my choice!

Bailey again and he chose Patrick to dish out the strokes! 


Round 6

1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad over my jeans!
followed by…
1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad over my underwear!
followed by…
1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad on my bare bottom!

Ok, so this round was pretty wild! It was poor Patrick that received the spanking here. This was his first time going over his older brothers knee! He endured a 6 minute spanking getting passed between Andy & Bailey! His bottom was a really deep shade of red by the end and throbbing!!!

Now, we decided last minute to give Patrick a further challenge which he accepted. This challenge was to go over Mr X's knee, have deep heat cream rubbed into his already tender cheeks and then receive a further OTK spanking!  Patrick really had a tough time with this round and had hard spankings. He took them very indeed though!




Round 7


Accept 8 hard strokes from each lad from the leather paddle, whilst butt naked, lying on my back whilst the others hold my legs in the air!

This was Andy! Lying on his back in the 'diaper' position getting his butt slapped with the leather strap! Bailey took it upon himself to smear the paddle with Deep Heat cream!! Oops! Andy went wild! He could barley deal with it! Intense and very real!


Round 8

A 5 minute, bare bottom, non-stop over the knee spanking from………

Mr X!

In this final round, Bailey is back up and over Mr X's knee! The spanking that happened here was continuous and built towards the end with Bailey trying hard to escape! Sadly though, for different reasons it fell short of being a full 5 minutes on screen. I believe this was mainly due to the person that was doing the timekeeping!